(banner by crookedsmile)

Summary

SUMMARY: When Edward Cullen scores an entry level internship as a writer for his distant Uncle's TV Station immediately following College, his life takes some crazy turns as he makes new friends and finds love. AH, BxE Rated L for Lemons, Laughing and Language. WARNING: For Immature Audiences Only

*originally posted to fanfiction.net 04.16.2010*

(I do not own these characters this is simply a work of fanfiction)

Chapter 15. Who's the Man?

John 8:32…"And then you will know the truth, and it will set you free." –
Okay, I'm sure God wasn't talking about my little white lie there, but you
get what I'm saying. Right?
 
De Luff Ma-chine's POV


She did just say she wanted…me, right?
I mean it definitely sounded like she said, "I want you," but she could have
said, "I want two," I suppose…ya know? 'Cause maybe she's into that kinky
stuff, who knows.
Something inappropriate escaped my mouth at that point, I think, because
Bella's nose scrunched up and she gave me that look like she couldn't
understand what in the hell I'd said.
I was really and truly, loving that look right about now, no matter what it
meant.
"You…" I closed my eyes and shook my head. "I'm sorry, what?"
She smiled as she finished unbuttoning me and I vaguely remember the fabric
tickling me as it grazed my skin.
Bella began sliding the shirt off of my shoulders and ran her fingers over my
chest.
I always thought women were the only ones who's nipples got hard when that
shit happened.
"I'm taking my life back, Edward." She kissed my left peck. "I'd like you to be
part of it." She kissed the right one.
"If you want," she said, peeking up at me.
Shit.
I knew there was something I should have been doing, or saying…but for the
life of me, I couldn't remember what it was.
Why couldn't I remember what is was?
I blinked.
My mind was blank.
I blinked again.
Nope…completely…blank.
Okay, let's try some basic thought processes, here.
Fact: I was standing in Bella Swan's apartment…
Fact: she was taking my shirt off, telling me she wanted me…
And Fact: I'm definitely drawing a goddamn blank.
When she leaned in and kissed my collar bone, my eyes closed and goose
bumps covered my entire body.
Her lips were soft and warm…slow moving as her hands disguarded my shirt
all together finally, then she removed her earrings and placed them onto her
end table, doing the same with the necklace she'd been wearing.
She was a woman on a mission.
And I was a lame…ass.
I cleared my throat because apparently, my voice wasn't working properly.
"I want you, Edward," she whispered against me and my stomach felt like the
last time I was on a roller coaster…you know, that first drop, when you're body
is down at the bottom of the dip, but it feels like you left your insides up at the
top?
Yeah, that.
Fuck, fuck, fuck…oooooh…fuck.
"Bella…" I rasped, gazing at the cleavage that was now taunting me.
Why did she have to wear such a low cut dress, anyway?
"Hmmmm?" she hummed again my skin and the hot air from her mouth made
me warm with lust for her. I wanted her.
Sooooo badly.
You can't do this, dude…it's very dickish…you're not a dick.
Shit, right, that's right, I couldn't take advantage of her…but damn, she was
pushing herself up against me then…like…
"I'm…t…taking advantage…" I choked out as her hands roamed my body.
Was that me talking?
She continued with the soft kissing and now she was at my neck, leaving
goose flesh trails of mind numbing tenderness behind as she moved along
there.
"I'd venture to say it was me who was taking advantage of you right now,
Edward…since I'm the one disrobing you," she giggled as she picked up a
couple of things off of her coffee table.
Mmmmmm…Her giggles were so….sexy.
Wait, did she just say something?
Prick, prick, prick…tell her, tell her now, before you make it worse.
I realized what the things were as she pressed a button on one of them,
lowing the lighting in the room, then she set that item back down and clicked
the other item and I saw that it was one of those long as fuck lighters and she
indeed, lit a few candles that were placed inconspicuously around the living
area.
All I could do was watch her, she was…fucking beautiful and the shiny
material from her dress was shimmering as she moved gracefully around the
room.
"Bella," I said again as she made her way back to me and then her lips were
on my body again.
You said that already idiot.
My hands were in her hair now and I was smelling her shampoo with the
deepest intake of breath I could possibly muster.
She smelled so…goddamn...good.
Fuck. Strawberries.
Mental note, it's not Febreeze.
I pulled her face up to meet mine but before I could bring myself to kiss her, I
needed to come clean.
Once and for all.
She pushed herself up onto her tippy toes, which, let's face it, was sexy and
hot all by itself, but then her nose tickled my ear and she let her tongue dart
out just a tad, teasing there and then she nibbled a tiny tiny bit on the lobe
afterward.
Screw it.
Maybe it could wait till after…I mean, she'll be all happy and warm and toasty
and post orgasmic like.
Right?
Heavy petting.
Heavy petting was…no wait, this wasn't exactly heavy petting, this was…ugh,
it felt so much better than heavy petting…
When she pulled back and looked up into my eyes, I knew I'd just be that
much bigger of a piece of shit for not telling her who I was before hand and
then she'd hate me even more.
At least this way I could remain an honest person.
I was pretty sure anyway.
It was hard to keep a straight line of thinking with the kissing going on to be
quite honest.
"Edward?" she asked, because I was busy off having an internal conversation
with myself and who knows how long I'd been standing there with that stupid
look on my face.
She slipped her hands up to put one on each side of my face and leaned in.
And trust me, she REALLY was leaning in this time.
Her lips touched mine and I was done.
D.O.N.E.
Dunnoh-lunnoh-ding-dong.
Everything I was trying to psyche myself up for? Out the window.
Her tongue played along the opening of my mouth and I sincerely thought I
was about to lose all sense of consciousness when I felt Bella's hands on
my…
Mother of god.
Button flies.
Definitely heavy petting headed my way.
We were so close…SO…CLOSE to rounding third base when I grabbed her
wrists, ending the kiss.
Dummy…dummy…dummy.
I closed my eyes, cursing myself and my jaw set as we sat there like that.
"What's wrong? Am I completely off base here?" she asked and when I didn't
answer right away she said, "Oh god, I'm completely off base here…"
She stepped back away from me but I didn't let her wrists go.
"It's not…no, Bella, you're completely on base…I just…I have to tell you
something first."
"I'm so embarrassed." She pulled her hands away and kinda sorta started
covering herself up, even though she was still dressed.
"No…Bella…wait, it's just…"
She would no longer look me in the eyes when she said, "I'm so sorry,
Edward, really, I just thought..."
"Bella," I finally put my hands on her shoulders and made her look at me.
"Sit…please."
She did and I followed suit, dragging a hand roughly over my face because
let's face it; I'd pretty much just deflated any chances I might have had with
her.
I also couldn't help be a little stiff, being that I was half nekked and all.
No pun intended.
"So," she started as I sat there having another inner debate with myself.
"What, you're…married or something?" she ask, disappointment laced in her
words.
I laughed.
Kinda.
Then got serious again.
"No."
"Are you wanted in several states?"
"Uh…no."
"Murderer?"
Seriously?
"Negative."
"Then what is it, Edward?" she threw her hands up in frustration and looked
like she was gonna deck me if I didn't say something.
So, I summoned up my big boy courage and did what any idiot would do when
he's about to piss of the one person he'd die before hurting.
I blurted it.
"I'mkindasortaCarlisleCullen'sNephew," I said, faster than I'd expected to, then
I waited for it. For the old get the hell out of my life and never talk to me again
speech.
I leaned forward, putting my head into my hands…waiting. But nothing
happened.
I pulled my hand away from my face and looked up at Bella, who was staring
at me with her eyebrows all scrunched together, and an almost smile playing
on her lips.
"What?"
"I said…I'm…Carlisle's nephew."
Her shoulders jerked forward some as she huffed out through her nose and
then pursed her lips to stop herself from…
Laughing?
"Didn't you hear me?"
She took a deep breath and asked, "So, you're not an axe murderer?"
"No," I answered, almost questioningly.
"And…you're definitely not married?"
"No, Bella…"
That's when she let the giggles flow.
And flow and flow and flow and fucking flow. It was like a fucking cacophony
for Christ's sake.
That's a harsh discordance of sound, by the way…a dissonance, or a…fuck it,
never mind.
"Bella, are you okay?"
She couldn't stop and now she was holding her belly as she let out a full on
chuckle come out and I was starting to worry that maybe she'd gone
completely hysterical.
I mean, shit, what do I do in that instance?
Slap her?
No, definitely slapping would be a bad idea I think.
She stopped her uncontrolled snickering long enough to talk, but the gleam in
her eyes never quite left.
"Edward, don't scare me like that. I thought you were gonna tell me you were
a serial killer and I was your next victim."
She stood up. "I had visions of being the next Black Dahlia for crying out
loud!" she said, half panicked.
Was this her way of being pissed?
I was confused.
"Okay, so...you're...not…angry?"
Then she laughed harder at my words, choking now and I gotta tell ya, I was a
little worried about her.
I got up after her, thinking she was heading for the door to show me the way
out, but instead, she went to the kitchen and got herself a glass down out of
the cabinet and filled it with water from the tap.
Huh…
"You heard me, right?"
As she drank the water, she held a finger up.
No, not the middle finger, her index finger, silently telling me to wait just a
second.
So I did, I stood there, confused with my raging hard on threatening to take
things into his own hands if I didn't either take Bella on her kitchen counter, or
go home and handle the situation myself.
She finally finished, still laughing and then made an attempt to stop.
A lame one at that.
"Edward, why would you think I'd be angry with you just because you're
Carlisle Cullen's nephew?"
Was I in the Twilight Zone or something?
"W…what about all that nepotism stuff you guys were talking about the other
night…you hate nepotism."
She let out another laugh and then tried to explain in between giggles.
"Edward, we were talking about more along the lines of actors…" she took a
breath of air to try and stop the giggles, but it didn't work. "…who end up inA
rated films when they have absolutely ZERO talent or experience but DO
have very famous parents who pull strings for them…"
She took another breath but continued before I could get a word out.
"Executive Producers who don't know dick about producing, they just like to
show up and pretend they know more than just a lick about anything."
Man, the way she'd said that was…wait a minute, did she seriously just
say dick…and lick in the same sentence?
"So…" I managed to get out and she walked toward me. "Edward…not only
did you start at the bottom of the bottom of the barrel, which is hardly what
nepotism is really about…but it's quite clear to most people at that station, that
you're the real deal."
She kinda caught me off guard with that last part.
"You seriously think that?"
She tilted her head to the side a little. "You really don't see yourself very
clearly, do you?" she asked but before I could process what that meant
exactly, she was walking toward me again.
She placed her hands on my chest and looked up at me, serious now.
"I'm glad you told me," she said and smiled that perfect, clandestine smile of
hers, like she was hiding a secret and was only going to tell me if I was a good
boy.
I can be good, Bella, I can be verrrrrrrry good.
"I'm sorry I didn't sooner, I just…"
"I think I get it, Edward…and I'm sure we didn't exactly make you feel
comfortable with telling us…but honestly…" she let out another chuckle. "I'm
just glad you're not some stalker who was lying to me so you could…" she
waved a hand flippantly. "I don't know, break into my apartment to steal my
panties or anything."
Insert cocked eyebrow and small knowing glare at the reader of this story
here.
I managed a small, highly paranoid, slightly schizophrenic laugh at that.
"Yeah, that would be…crazy."
"Do you want to steal my panties, Edward?"
Oh my god she was seriously teasing me, like, full on, temptress is her middle
name, teasing.
Stealing is an understatement.
"Ummmmmm," I answered.
Yep.
Ricoooooh…Suaaaaaavay.
Uuuuugggggh!
"I broke into your apartment," I said, shutting my eyes tight.
"What?" she asked.
"I…" am so totally destroying every chance I might have with this woman
tonight.
I let out some air like I was a tire that was deflating.
"Yeah…earlier, when you caught me at your door," I started; defeated…I just
couldn't lie to her now that I'd opened the flood gates, I was like a river
bursting through the proverbial damn. "I got Emmett and Rose to help lift
Felix's keys and I…came up here and let myself in…I didn't run up thirty flights
of stairs."
She looked a little taken a back for a second there.
"Well I didn't think you had," she chortled. "But, why?" she asked and then she
eyed me with a very mockingly accusatory eye narrowing. "Were you stealing
my panties?"
She was half joking, but I could tell there was at least a little bit of worry in her
voice and I was kinda glad because at least that meant she had somesense of
self preservation.
I mean seriously, why she hadn't called nine-one-one yet was beyond me.
I took a deep breath and confessed my sins even further. "I…James…said he
was gonna leave a present for you that would let you know who I was and I…"
"Wait."
Oy.
"James knew who you were?"
"Yeah, he overheard a conversation I had with Carlisle, and…"
She held a hand up to stop me, looking at nothing for a minute. "I think I can
fill in the rest of the blanks."
She was pissed. Off. I mean like, if it really worked that way, steam would
have been coming out of her ears but then a different look all together came
over her face.
"He has a way, Edward…of twisting things…he could really make things ugly
for you."
"Over Carlisle being my uncle? I thought you just said…"
"He just possesses this…talent I guess you could say…he's able to make
things seem a lot worse than they are…I've watched him ruin people's
career's over things that were actually really very…petty."
I stared at her for a minute and things started piecing together for me finally.
She was a little scared of this guy.
Maybe not in the sense that he'd beat her or, locked her in a closet kind of
scared, but in the, he could destroy everything she'd worked so hard for with
just a few phone calls kind of scared.
"What about you?"
She let out a barely audible laugh and shrugged. "At least I'm semi-accustom
to it. I'll survive anything he throws at me, eventually, but you…I don't think I
could stand him going after you…because of me."
The wheels started churning in my head and I came up with another really,
truly, great idea.
Come on, you have to admit, my ideas…are EPIC.
Right?
And besides, screw THAT…I wasn't gonna let him fuck with Bella like that.
"What'd you tell him tonight?" I needed info…lots, and lots, of info.
She explained how he wasn't exactly happy that she was breaking things off
once and for all with him, but that he seemed very un-James-like by remaining
extremely understanding about the whole thing and apparently, agreed to stop
seeing her…as IF…as long as she kept things quiet for a few weeks and let
the news leak out into the media his way.
It smelled.
Bad.
This guy wasn't gonna let go that easily, not based on his actions since I'd met
him, anyway.
Unless he'd recently become the recipient of a brain tumor…which I doubted.
Quite frankly, at that point of the evening, I'd had enough of James. He'd
intruded on my Bella time enough for an entire life time and I was over it.
And I was really tired of sitting in Bella's apartment half naked without any
action happening except the continued growth of my dick.
So I took her by the hand and pulled her into me so I could kiss her.
"Let's drop this subject for now," I told her and she answered with, "I couldn't
agree more, Edward, I think there are more productive things we could be
doing with our time."
This kiss was…full on, not hiding anything, just me and her without any
cameras or stage crew or drunk bastards staring at us.
And it…was..awesome.
Bella's breath hitched as our lips met and I'm pretty sure mine did too but I
was too busy trying not to think about how this woman, this well known
actress who was the apple of an awful lot of men's eyes was here, in her
apartment…with me.
She was very still, it seemed, as I ghosted my fingers up and down her arms,
just to make sure she was really there and that I wasn't having a wet dream
on Emmett's couch or anything.
A tiny whimper escaped her and I thought okay, yeah, this is real.
Which of course is when I started to panic.
The kiss broke and we just looked at each other for a few seconds before
Bella went into full on seductress, I've been around a whole hell of a lot longer
than you mode, unhooking the dress from behind her neck, the entire thing
just, fell to the floor, revealing a very lace type, silvery colored brazier that she
wore.
The undies matched.
Hhhhhoh, god.
The satin outskirts of her bra barely covered her nipples and my tongue
flicked out from nervousness as she finished the job she'd begun earlier with
my button flies.
"Bella…"
I had no idea what in the hell I had to say at that point, I just felt like saying her
name…I just needed to focus, I think, and let things happen, but damn if I
couldn't stop thinking more along the lines of, don't fuck up, don't fuck up, for
the love of god don't fuck up, idiot.
"Please don't tell me you're a virgin, Edward, I don't think I could handle this
going painstakingly slow and over the top sweet."
Holy shit.
I laughed and picked her up to set her onto her kitchen island.
Her legs wrapped around me and they fit just fine there, I thought.
That island was the perfect height too, for the love of god.
"No, not a virgin," I said smiling as I leaned in to taste her lips again and she
literally let out a sigh of relief, then whispered, "Thank god."
"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked her.
I don't know WHY…it seemed like the gentlemanly thing to ask, okay?
"I'm not eighteen, Edward, this isn't the fifties, and I'm pretty sure I've known
that I wanted this for a couple of weeks now."
She smiled, put her hands around my neck and kissed me…a little harder this
time, pushing through the lame barrier that were my own lips with her perfect,
warm, inviting tongue and couldn't stop myself from pushing myself up against
her a little more just to feel some friction between us.
My chest was tightening. It was uncomfortable and comfortable at the same if
that makes any sense.
Lord knows nothing was making sense to me at that point.
I welcomed it though. Relished in it, enjoyed it.
I cupped her breast with one hand and was sweating bullets that I was going
to squeeze too hard, or…too soft…or, something.
Thinking too much…
"Ow," she mumbled through our kisses as kneaded just a little too much
against her.
Fucking told you, dummy.
"Sorry," I said out of the side of my mouth and we both were trying not to
laugh at that point but it was hard not to. I was ridiculous.
I let up and she relaxed while my other hand pushed my pants down and Bella
scooted out of her own bottoms, kicking them into oblivion somewhere,
leaving her pretty much naked in front of me.
The only thing left on myself were my boxers and Bella's hand slipped into
them as she looked me in the eyes, putting her soft fingers around the tip,
just…softly feeling me there.
My eyes literally rolled back into my head and I leaned forward to kiss her
again because let's face it, what the hell else was I gonna do?
Right.
I almost laughed at my own idiocy.
My thumb grazed Bella's nipple as she took in a long deep breath and she let
it out just as slow in between our kisses, moving her hand further into my
boxers, pulling a long, soft stroke along my shaft and my stomach tightened
even more so than it already had been.
My breath was a little shaky but I was semi-coherent finally and felt like I was
beginning to get the hang of things at least.
It wasn't like I didn't know how all this worked, it just seemed…completely new
with Bella.
Her actions inside my shorts became a little more urgent and my hand
massaged her breast a little harsher as she did it, but she seemed to like the
way I was doing it this time, pressing her chest into me a little more as I
groped her.
I took my free hand and wrapped it around her neck, pressing our lips
together a little more as my breathing became heavier and heavier while she
stroked me, every once in a while reaching further down to cup my balls.
"Mother of god," I thought I'd only thought in my mind but Bella's soft chuckle
told me differently.
"I need you, Edward," she whispered against my lips and it held so much
more meaning than if she'd said something like…I want you, or I have to have
you…
No…she needed me.
And the feeling was mutual.
"You don't know how bad I need you, too…I…"
"I know," she replied and then I picked her up again, to move to the bedroom.
Forgetting, of course, that my jeans were still wrapped around my ankles, so I
tripped at the archway that separated her kitchen from the living room and
hallway.
"WoahShit!" I screamed as we went down and Bella's own shriek of terror
sounded. I landed square on top of her, trying to press myself off of her as
much as possible with my hands flat against the floor but even so, her head
clocked hard against the floor.
Which was thankfully carpeted.
"Ow," she moaned out, scrunching her eyes closed, rubbing the back of her
skull.
"Shit, Bella, I'm such a fucking klutz, I'm…"
She was laughing again, then. "Don't you dare apologize, Edward."
Her hand moved to the side of my face as she opened her eyes and tried to
stop herself from laughing. "I wouldn't have this moment any other way."
Which of course I smiled back down at her for saying.
She moved my boxers down as far as she could with her hands and then I
took over, kicking them off the rest of the way, along with my jeans as she
pulled at her bra, trying to get it off of her as fast as she possibly could but I
stopped her.
"I do have a few skills that are beneficial," I told her as I reached behind her
and flung the clasp at the back of her bra, freeing her breasts and I pulled it
away from in between us, allowing her nipples to press against me in an oh so
very good way.
Skin on skin.
There's just nothing like it.
Especially with Bella.
I dipped a hand in between us and felt her heat before I even arrived at her
sex that was…god, so wet and I kissed her again, eliciting a very welcoming
whimper from her.
I leaned my forehead against hers, breathlessly.
Because shit if she didn't take my breath away.
Completely.
"Bella?"
"Yes?" she asked, kissing me again, fervently now, her hands scraping at my
shoulder blades. Hard enough for me to feel her urgency, not hard enough to
draw blood.
I hoped.
I mean not that that'd be such a bad thing, but I didn't want to get blood all
over Bella's carpet or anything.
That'd be rude.
Right?
"Does this feel right? I mean, am I doing anything wrong for you?" I asked as
my fingers dipped inside of her for a moment before they found her clit and
rubbed it with soft circle.
She squirmed a little, spreading her legs for me to help with her answer.
"MMMmm, it feels…so right, Edward…so good."
My lips roamed her body as I teased her down below and the sounds emitting
from Bella told me where she liked to feel my lips against her.
Along her collar bone.
The little valley between her breasts.
Behind her ear.
The area between her belly button and her waist.
She squirmed a little when I was in that area and I smiled against her, loving
that she was ticklish there.
At one point, I took her nipple between my teeth and bit down some as my
fingers swirled inside of her and she hissed.
At first I thought I'd hurt her, but then she put her hand behind my head as I
lifted it up and pushed it back to her.
"Don't stop…god, Edward, don't stop."
Jesus…Christ, keep talking.
She was perfect.
And perfectly imperfect.
If you know what I mean.
Just discovering her body made my own do things I hadn't realized it was
capable of and Bella wasn't shy about her own curiosities.
Her hand was on the head of my dick and her thumb rubbed it, getting wet
from the pre-cum building there and she stroked me again, just like earlier,
only with it being wet now, I truly thought I was gonna cum with the slightest
sudden movement on my part.
I reached her lips again and kissed her there.
"I want to be buried inside of you," I barely choked out when she placed the tip
of me at her entrance, rubbing me against her wetness.
"I want to feel just how warm you are, " I told her, kissing her lips and her
tongue came out to meet mine a few times as her hips pressed up against
me. "If it's just as right as this is."
I kissed her again.
I felt like I was just babbling incoherently, but then she responded.
"Good," she said. "Then we're on the same page."
I loved the way she could talk dirty without really…talking dirty.
Know what I mean?
"Should I get something? Do you want me to…" I didn't have a condom on
me, I mean hell, it wasn't like I'd planned on this shit, but fuck it, if she wanted
me to, I'd go get one. I'm pretty sure I'd stay hard the entire time I was gone.
And then some.
She shook her head though, closing her eyes.
Thank you, god.
"No, I'm on the pill, no need to ruin the mood…and besides, I want to
feel you."
She tugged at my dick gently, and it dipped ever so slightly into her.
Fucking hell.
"Hhhh-okay, I'm in." In more ways than one, shit.
I pushed fully into her and the receptivity that I felt in that moment, I can't
describe with justice, but I can tell you, it was something along the lines of
goose bumps, sunshine on a cloudless day at the beach near the waves as
they crashed against the shore and first snows of winter all rolled into one.
And maybe Oreo cookies dipped in Peanut Butter.
My whole body tensed as I took in the feeling of Bella's sex while it wrapped
around me and I was overwhelmed with her.
Maybe crunchy Peanut Butter.
I didn't want that feeling to ever. End.
My eyebrows met as I breathed out heavily and her face seemed to mirror
mine.
"I don't know if…I can't…" I started, not able to even form a complete thought,
much less complete a sentence.
One of which I had no idea what I was saying anyway.
"I know…it feels…it's..." Tears started forming at the corners of her eyes and I
brushed them away.
"Are you alright? Am I…?"
I wanted to say hurting you…but she shushed me.
Seriously.
Like the word "shush" actually came out of her mouth.
"It's perfect, Edward...trust me, it's so…perfect," she said as her movements
rocked in sync with mine and I pushed deeper. I was desperate to
be…deeper, she hooked her legs around my hips and locked them behind
me, allowing just that.
She hummed and I wanted to devour her as I rocked against her.
Instead, I dipped my head down to her ear and said quietly, "Don't cry, Bella."
She held on tightly to me as she maneuvered her hips to tell me she wanted
on top.
I wasn't about to deny this woman anything she wanted, so I rolled, holding on
to her as I landed on my back and then I was really hoping my back wasn't
bleeding because if it was, it was definitely gonna ruin her carpet.
Bella began a grinding motion against me that I can only guess, from the
sounds that suddenly began to emerge out of her, were making her feel
really…really good.
It made me feel good too, don't get me wrong, it was just…the look on her
face.
Fucking brilliant.
I watched her as she moved, her face was serene and yet, intense and as she
came closer and closer to climaxing, her eye shut tighter and tighter until she
came.
I expected her eyes to stay closed but she opened them, looking right into me
as she bit down on her bottom lip and her eyes said everything.
That did it for me.
Or, to me, that is.
I was coming without warning and tried to move Bella out sheer respect but
she fought against it and remained on top of me as I came into her.
I grabbed on to her hips and rolled her against me as I filled her, my body
heating up to a degree I didn't even think the human body could endure and
when I was done, she had this smile on her face that I couldn't quite figure
out.
I mean, post orgasmic is one thing, but this was different.
The color in her cheeks turned the most beautiful shade as I watched her.
"What is it?" I asked her and she leaned down to kiss me while we stayed
joined like that. She made no move to withdraw herself from me and I was
quite content with that decision.
Then she said softly, our faces merely an inch, if that, apart from each other,
"I've never cum during the actual act of sex before, that was…amazing."
I knew he had a small dick!
YES!
I smiled and kissed her again. "That, Miss Swan, is a goddamn shame."
We made out for a little bit, just holding onto each other for a little while and
when she finally rolled off of me and cuddled up into the crook of my shoulder,
right there on her floor, she sighed happily and slid her arm across my
stomach.
I grazed her arm and stared at the ceiling, still unable to quite comprehend
why she'd choose to be with someone like me when she probably had her
choice of men far older, more experienced and with way more money, but
hell, who was I to question the decisions of someone who may have very well
just completed my life in so many more ways than just physically.
Even though it was the last thing I wanted to deliberate about at the moment,
James snuck back into my mind.
I thought about how big of a dick he really was, and how now that I'd had this
part of Bella, there was just no way I was giving her up.
No to him or anyone else for that matter if I could help it.
"What are you thinking, Edward?" she asked, finally breaking through my
thoughts and although I didn't have a full fledged plan put together yet, I did
know the first part.
"I'm thinking you should give James exactly what he wants, Bella."
She lifted her head to look at me and asked, "What does that mean?"
"I'll explain later," I told her because I figured, screw that guy, I'd worry about
him tomorrow. I stood, taking her by the hands to pull her up too and led her
backwards, down the hallway toward her bedroom.
"Right now, I think I want to see if I can make you cum during sex again." And
with that, we were at her bed and she smiled up at me as I lay her down and
being kissing her in all of those places she liked to be kissed.
To start with, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment